Good n Natural Bar – Great Filler Item For Mega Sale

good n naturalIf you still have your coupons for the FREE Good n Natural Bar, the mega sale is a great time to use them! The coupons will come in very handy in case you need a filler item. I expect to shop over the next two weeks and find items on my list out of stock. Hopefully the bars will be available in case of need.

Depending on how the register deducts the coupon, you might even make a little money on these. If anyone shops and uses them – let us know if the coupon deducts 39¢ or the price before mega discount (89¢).

Good N’ Natural Bar, $0.39
-FREE Good’n Natural Bar, up to $1.50 01/06/2013 RP Insert (exp 02/17/2013)
-$2/6 Good ‘n Natural Bar Kroger eCoupon Rolling
-$1.50/6 Good ‘n Natural Bars
Great little mega filler!

Be sure and check out the full inclusion list for the Kroger Mega Sale.

Comments

1. Whitney says

At my store (Central Ohio) they have to key in the price of any free coupon item. So at least here, these are a moneymaker.

2. julia says

I did two transactions with these this morning one cashier put them in at .89 and the other put it in at a dollar. I suspect the second one didn’t know exactly how to submit it. I did include the reach floss in this deal but got no Catalina. Is that deal dead?

3. Jen N says

I’ve looked for them at my Kroger as well but could not find them. Anyone who’s had luck it would be much appreciated if you could let us know what aisle you found these on. Thanks in advance!

4. Glenn says

I’m not seeing the $2/6 eQ… although maybe this is because the sale doesn’t start until Wednesday in my area? Or was it part of a “special” separate loading page, like the $5/5 website a few weeks back?

5. Deena says

We have about 6 different varieties at my store, they are in the nutritional “Nature’s Market” section. Cashier’s do have to key in the price on these coupons and in my experience as a cashier (at least at my store) if you put in a price higher than the actual cost, the computer will not take it and comes back with a message “price entered exceeds price of item”. Because the mega is calculated at the end this might not happen with this particular coupon so it would really be up to the cashier whether to put in .89 or .39

6. Bethany says

Mine came off at $0.89 also. I got four pudding packs, 5 bars, and 1 hungry Jack on this transition and paid $1.90 and got a $3 catalina!!!