Private Selection eCoupon Idea – Sorbet For 25¢

Javascript and Local Storage are required to make a Shopping List.

private selection coupon

Nancy emailed with some great ideas for the $3/3 Private Selection eCoupon that is available to load to your Kroger Plus card right now.

She found the following pints of Private Selection Sorbet on sale for just $1.25 each through 4/29/13 (reg $2.19):

• Private Selection Pomegranate Acai & Blueberry Sorbet, 16 oz
  • Private Selection Northern Black Cherry Sorbet, 16 oz
  • Private Selection Strawberry Field Sorbetto, 16 oz

Load the eCoupon and grab 3 pints to get a great deal!

Private Selection Sorbets, $1.25 (reg $2.19)
-$3/3 Private Selection eCoupon
Buy 3 and pay just 75¢ after eCoupon!

Nancy has an entry into this week’s Email & Win contest. If you find a deal at Kroger make sure you email me for your entry!

If you want to add this deal to your shopping list, click

Private Selection Sorbets, $1.25 (reg $2.19)
-$3/3 Private Selection eCoupon
Buy 3 and pay just 75¢ after eCoupon!

Javascript and Local Storage are required to make a Shopping List.

Comments

1. nikki says

headed back to dillons to get with the diet snapple on closeout, they’re only $1 at my store so it’s free—free is even better.

2. Andrea says

I found one flavor of the larger Private Selection Ice Cream (mint chocolate chip) on clearance for $1.42. I got this and 2 boxes of the yummy Private Selection party crackers with my $3/3 ecoupon. The crackers were $1.69 each, so the coupon made the crackers .69 each and the ice cream .42. The ice cream sale may have just been that one store – they had a ton of it, so maybe it was an overstock.

• Michelle says

Yes always email me!! With three sites sometimes the comments are a blur…I don’t delete emails until the deals are posted.
      I will throw you in the giveaway folder for this week though…but definitely send so I will see it for sure :-)
      contactiheartkroger @ gmail.com (remove spaces)

3. Meg says

Thanks SO much for posting this! I picked up my 3 sorbet’s tonight for $.25ea!! Woohoo!! My parent’s are visiting this wkend & this will make a perfect dessert! Mmm! :-)

4. Shirley says

the 3 for 3 did not show up on my e coupons.what zip are you using I think that different zips have different e coupons. I don’t get a lot of the coupons you show on here

5. Ani says

Which Kroger(s) have the Private Selection Sorbet on sale for $1.25 each? I searched our ad (Atlanta area) and didn’t see them listed. Is it a non-advertised sale or perhaps limited availability?