Possible Huggies Wipes Deal With The Pick Up the Values Digital Coupon

Huggies Wipes

Julia commented to let us know that she got a great deal on Huggies Wipes with our Pick Up the Values Digital Coupon. The wipes tubs are on sale for $1.99 this week and Julia was able to use manufacturer’s coupons along with the Kroger digital coupon to get five for free.

Now there have been a bunch of conflicting reports about using manufacturer’s coupons on this promotion. At the bottom of the Pick Up The Values Digital coupon it states:

Limit of one coupon per item. Digital coupons and paper coupons may not be combined on the purchase of a single item.

While this is standard wording…Kroger chose to do this promotion as a digital coupon offering. Deciding whether to combine it with paper coupons is going to have to be a personal decision. Folks are finding that the digital discount is coming off like a mega sale and paper coupons are working with the promo. I am not the coupon police so you guys will have ask your store their opinion of combining the digital promotion with the paper coupons.

In all honesty, I have not tested any of the deals and probably won’t. None of these items are a good deal for me. For you guys whose store is allowing you to combine the promotion with a paper coupon…here is the great deal Julia grabbed –

Huggies Wipes Tubs, $1.99 (reg $2.37)
-$0.50/1 Huggies Baby Wipes, Any 40 Count Or Larger – 09-22-13 SS Insert (exp 10/19/2013)
-$0.50/1 Huggies Baby Wipes 40 ct +
-$5/5 Pick Up the Values Kroger Digital Coupon
As low as FREE if your store accepts paper coupon with the digital coupon!

For all of you guys who are less than thrilled with the promotion and how it was advertised…I feel ya! Nothing is marked so you have to guess the participating product sizes. For now, folks are seeing a limit of 25 items purchased in a single transaction with the coupon while getting the discount. You can see the inclusion list that I have from the Kroger promo page here.

Julia has an entry into this week’s Email & Win contest. If you find a deal at Kroger make sure you email me for your entry!

If you want to add this deal to your shopping list, click here.

Comments

1. Steph says

I was at my local Kroger outside Columbus, Ohio yesterday and the cashier told me that before the end of the year Kroger would no longer take paper coupons. She said they had a big meeting last week with some “bigwigs” from corporate and they said everything is trending digital and that is why they are “testing” these type of coupons. She said no one at the store is happy about this and I can see why. Everything only digital, I just cannot wrap my brain around that. So if this happens at my store I would not have double coupons anymore, not be able to use paper coupons anymore and would be stuck with whatever Kroger decides to offer me. We will see what happens later this year I guess.

2. Kristin says

I did the Kleenex deal you posted yesterday. It worked. I got the $5 off, used $1/3 coupon and got a catalina on my next purchase. I did not know you could do more than 5 items on the coupon. I wonder if I can use it again on my next trip for 5 more – the coupon does not appear in “my coupons” section of my Kroger account or under “redeemed coupons” either but it states “loaded” on the actual coupon. Hmmmm.

3. says

I personally refuse to use the digital coupons period because they’re trying to phase out the paper ones. Sorry, I don’t believe for one second that there’s a date in the near future to stop taking paper coupons. I’m sure it’s the ultimate goal. We have options. We don’t have to take just whatever they decide to offer.

4. Nanci York says

Here in Liberty Township, OH I got 20 of the items on the list, including the Huggies wipes, Optic White toothpaste, Poise pads and Colgate mouthwash. I was able to use both deals, BUT, I also transferred 2 Rx and got the $50 credit on my shopper’s card. The cashier used this first as payment, without having removed any of my coupons. The manager had to come back and manually take them off and was NOT happy at having to give me a $9.01 CREDIT on my CC for a cart full of groceries! LOL You should have seen the face on the customer behind me!

5. kim wells says

Has anybody tested if the digital coupon can be used more then once? Also are we positive that in the first shopping trip we can use it five times ie 25 items?

6. Tammi says

Sounds like a JCPenney scenario all over again. In our area Kroger is already the less popular store to Publix, but now they’re going to make it even worse.

7. Foxes7 says

I don’t understand the confusion… It says not to combine paper and digital people are just scamming cashiers that aren’t paying attention. Shouldn’t complain when they don’t allow paper coupons anymore then!