I have a new cash back opportunity to share with you guys today.
There is a new app called Checkout 51 and it's very similar to the other cash back apps we already use. Just buy products that match the offers on the app, upload your receipt and they will send you cash back. I will take all the cash back I can get - anything to reduce the budget a bit!
Here's how it works:
- Browse your offers and buy the advertised products at any store.
- Upload your receipt using the Checkout 51 app.
- Checkout51 confirm your purchase and credit your account.
- When your account reaches $20, you can cash out and they will mail you a check.
Here's a list of the current offers. I also had an offer for $2 with my first upload of a receipt of $20+ and a chance to win $500 with an upload of a receipt of $60+.
- $1/1 Gallon of Milk, any brand or variety (excludes flavored and non-dairy varieties)
- $2/1 Aveeno Facial Care Products (excludes cleansing bars and moisturizing bars)
- $3/1 RoC Anti-Aging Products
- $1/2 Kellogg's Special K Cereal
- $2/2 Kellogg's Special K Protein Bars
- $1/2 Kellogg's Special K Nourish Hot Cereal
- $1/2 belVita Soft Baked Breakfast Biscuits
- $1/2 HALLS Drops Bags Bags 17 count or higher, any variety.
- $1/1 RITZ bits Multipack 12 count (12 oz).
- $1/2 Triscuit Crackers 7.6 oz
- $1/1 FAGE Total Yogurt 35.3 oz
- $0.50/1 Lender's Bagels 5 ct +
- $0.50/1 Hillshire Farm Deli Select Lunchmeat 8 oz +
- $0.50/1 Scotties Facial Tissue, any box or multipack
- $0.50/1 Earthbound Farm Organic Carrots (excludes Dippin' Doubles Carrots & Ranch Dip)
Head over and sign up and I will give you the scoop when the new offers come out. According to their site, offers go live on Thursdays at 12:00 AM in each time zone. They expire the following Wednesday at 11:59 PM in each time zone.
I have just started this one so let me know if any of you guys have been using it for a while. I am already pleased with the offers. Let me know if you find a matching Kroger deal and I'll get it posted!