Kroger March To Savings – Upcoming Deals & Promotion

March 10, 2011

March To SavingsThe March To Savings deals will be starting soon.  You can check out the list of participating items in the promotion. There are no prices listed but you might want to check it out just in case you want to start planning :-)

There will also be another instant win game with this promotion starting 3/13.  Kroger is really stepping up with lots of little neat promotions lately!!

Comments

8 Responses to “Kroger March To Savings – Upcoming Deals & Promotion”
  1. Deb says:

This is will be great to match up with the Kraft foods catalina if I remember to buy the items before March 15.

2. Monica says:

Oooooh I’m so hoping for some great prices on the Pedigree dog food. Hopefully there is a great deal to be had with the recent coupons!

3. amy says:

This might be a good time to stock up on Nestle bottled water as there will be a catalina through March.

4. Ryan says:

I am just SO excited! I can’t wait until Wednesday! (I’m in TX) I was just wishing yesterday that Kroger would ahve another Mega Event.

5. Lindsey says:

Has anyone heard any news about Kroger changing their coupon policy? Can you no longer combine e-coupons with paper coupons? I am not trying to cheat Kroger or be dishonest, I just don’t know what the rules are on this sort of thing. Any info.??? Thanks, Lindsey

• Emily says:

I’ve never had a problem stacking coupons. They will take one ecoupon and one paper coupon per item :)

• Tasheena says:

I was just wondering the same thing. I have never had a problem combining the e-coupons with the paper coupons until yesterday. The cashier went ahead and accepted all my coupons, but told me that they had heard that the policy is about to change to where you can no longer combine them. This is very upsetting to me and I hope that this is not the case. If anyone can confirm whether or not this is true or if it is just a rumor, please let us know. Thanks!

Trackbacks

Check out what others are saying about this post...