Magnum Coupon & Catalina Deal At Kroger

June 27, 2012

Magnum Coupon Linda emailed to let us know that the Magnum coupon ($1.50/2 Magnum Ice Cream Bar Multipacks) has reset. She also noted that the 3 count bars were 2/$7 at her store.

Pair the coupon with the Catalina deal for a great price on a cool treat! Use the coupon and pay $1.75 per box after discount and Catalina!

If you have not yet grabbed the $1.50/1 Magnum Mini Product -  you can use it to get the bars for a buck per box! Grab it soon as the coupon will be changed to something new in a few days.

As a reminder, here are the details on the Catalina offer:

Magnum Ice Cream Bars Catalina Deal
Effective through 7/8
Buy 2 and get a $2 on your next order Catalina

Comments

8 Responses to “Magnum Coupon & Catalina Deal At Kroger”
  1. grace says:

there is a smartsouce express e-coupon for it too!

2. Fee fee says:

This is not a good deal, PUBLIX has the best deal. They have $1.25 coupon off one.
    So, 2for $7-1.50-1.50-1.25-1.25=1.50 great deal at PUBLIX sale ends 6/30/2012

3. Dee says:

I tried this today at a Delta Region Kroger and did not get the Catalina. I had the coupons for the Minis so bought two Minis. Maybe just the big bars work for the Catalina? Just a heads up for everyone.

4. Andi says:

No catalina at my Kroger in Central OH. :(

5. JC says:

Deal is even better at my store in Georgia. They are on sale for $2.99! when you buy 2 for $5.98 and use 2 of the $1.50 off 1 coupon they come to $2.98 then you get the $2 catalina which makes the final price $0.98 for 2 boxes!

6. Stacy says:

I am in the Kroger-Memphis region and I purchased the original and the caramel bars and I didn’t get the catalina. I contacted the catalina company and they don’t seem to be helping. They told me that I needed to contact the store. Has anybody had this catalina print for them? If so what did you buy?

7. Lindy says:

This was a money maker for me :)
    @ my Kroger the 3pks were on sale for $2.99, I had 2 $2/1 coupons (not even sure where I printer these from) so they made my total $1.98 AND I got the $2 catalina! So I made to $0.02!!!!!