Nature Valley Catalina For Kroger Mega Sale

August 13, 2012

Nature Valley CatalinaSusan emailed with a new Nature Valley Catalina!

This one goes great with the Kroger What a Deal Mega sale! It would be a great time to stock up for after school snacks!

Nature Valley Granola Bars or Granola Thins Catalina
Effective through 9/2
Buy 3 and get a $1 on your next order Catalina
Buy 4 and get a $2 on your next order Catalina
Buy 5 + and get $3 on your next order Catalina

Nature Valley Bars, Select Varieties, 5 to 12 ct, $1.99 (mega price)
-$0.50/2 Nature Valley Granola Bars, 5 ct+ or Nature Valley Granola Thins, MUST SAVE BEFORE 8/31/2012 Upromise (exp 09/15/2012)
-$0.50/2 Nature Valley Granola Bars OR Granola Thins, 5 ct+ bars SavingStar (exp 08/31/2012)
-$0.50/1 Nature Valley Protein Chewy Bars, 5 ct+
-$0.50/2 Nature Valley Granola Bars OR Granola Thins, 5 ct+ bars
-$0.60/2 Nature Valley Granola Bars OR Granola Thins, 5 ct+ bars
-$0.60/1 Nature Valley Protein Chewy Bars, 5 ct
-$0.50/2 Nature Valley Granola Bars OR Granola Thins, 5 ct+ bars Kroger eCoupon (exp 09/15/2012)
-$0.50/1 Nature Valley Protein Chewy Bars, 5 ct 08/05/2012 GM Insert (exp 09/29/2012)
-$0.50/1 Nature Valley Protein Chewy Bars, 5 ct+ Kroger eCoupon (exp 08/15/2012)
-$0.50/1 Nature Valley Protein Chewy Bars 07/15/2012 SS Insert (exp 09/08/2012)
-$0.40/2 Nature Valley Granola Bars OR Nature Valley Granola Thins, 5 ct+ Kroger eCoupon (exp 08/15/2012)
-$0.50/2 Nature Valley Granola Bars, 5 ct+ or Granola Thins 06/24/2012 SS Insert (exp 08/18/2012)
-$0.50/1 Nature Valley Protein Chewy Bars, 5 ct+ Kroger eCoupon (exp 09/15/2012)

Be sure and check out the full list of inclusions and coupons for the awesome What a Deal Mega Sale.

Thanks Susan!

Comments

10 Responses to “Nature Valley Catalina For Kroger Mega Sale”
  1. Mary Beth says:

Does the Catalina include the protein bars? Anyone know or tried it?

Thanks

• Susan says:

There wasn’t a sticker on the shelf so I got 2 regular granola bars and 2 granola thins and got a $2.00 Catalina. I don’t know if the protein were included but I’ll look again when I go back.

• Diana says:

I bought 3 of the protein bars. I did get a catalina, but only for $1, not $2.

2. grace says:

I do not think so!the cantalina i got said only the bars and thins

3. grace says:

I take that back, it said bars, so maybe the protein bars are included

4. SK says:

I bought 2 of the protein bars today and did not get the catalina. My store (west chester, Oh) had the catalina signs on the big boxes which were not part of the mega sale. The customer rep told me the catalina is on the bigger boxes not the smaller ones. Not sure if that is true, is there a place I can check this? I should have got $1 oyno catalina. Thanks.

5. Kevin says:

I bought 5 protein bars and 2 regular NV bars and got a $3 Cat today in Atlanta, so it looks as though both are counting now.

6. Melony says:

I bought 5 boxes altogether and 1 of them was the protein bar. I go the $3 catalina back. So they are for sure counting in it.

7. bridget says:

The amount you have to buy is incorrect. You have to buy 3 to get the catalina, I bought 2 and it doesn’t work. Checked some websites to see what was wrong and see everywhere else that you have to buy 3…

• Michelle says:

Thanks for letting me know. I don’t think Susan intentionally sent in incorrect info…I am sure it was a simple mistake :-) I corrected the post.