Pom Wonderful Pomegranate Juice Free At Kroger

December 3, 2012

pom wonderful couponHow about FREE Pomegranate juice? Grab your Pom Wonderful coupon from yesterday’s SmartSource insert and take it to Kroger. The 8 oz bottles of juice are on sale 10/$10 right now at Kroger. That means if your store doubles, you get each bottle for FREE!

According to the tag we should see this price through 12/15.

Pom Wonderful 8 oz, 10/$10
-$0.50/1 Pom Wonderful, any 8, 16, 24 or 48 oz bottle  12/02/2012 SS  Insert
Free after coupon if your store doubles.

This stuff is great – not sure what to do with it? Check out the great recipes HERE.

Comments

11 Responses to “Pom Wonderful Pomegranate Juice Free At Kroger”
  1. Coletta says:

If anyone is need of the POM coupons we have them ready and available for shipping at Klip2save. You can find them here: http://www.klip2save.com/pom-wonderful-8oz-16oz-24oz-or-48oz-bottle-exp-3-31-13-ss-12-2-save-0-50/

2. Julie says:

The coupon states “cannot be doubled” :(

3. Danielle says:

Awesome!!! I really hope these are on sale in my region. We’ve been getting pomegranates for a quarter a piece with that other coupon and I made jelly last week that turned out great. Oooh! What about pomegranate sorbet?

4. Danielle says:

Yay! They are on sale in the Cincinnati area!

5. j.d says:

have anyone tried to see if kroger still doubles this coupon hope so but please post if you do have any info.

6. Danielle says:

Yes, it did double.

7. Meagan Hammod says:

there is also a .50 coupon in the 11/11 SS insert.

8. meg says:

These were not marked at my store but did ring up at the $1 price, NW Atlanta.

9. NiaLee says:

@ Meg – which store did you find yours at? I went to the Kroger on Cobb Pkwy today in Acworth and had to get a raincheck.

10. Danielle says:

The older coupon is actually for pomegranate fruits. Not the juice bottles. I ordered a ton of those coupons and have been peeling and juicing pomegranates for the past few weeks. So far have made pomegranate jelly and pomegranate sherbet. Will be adding pomegranate ice cubes to margaritas for my Christmas parties, and we made thumbprint cookies with some of the jelly too. And oddly enough, everyone was still excited when I brought home these little bottles of ready made juice.

11. Jenni C. says:

Does anyone know if these are available in the State of INDIANA….went to 3 different Krogers and they ahd none…just curiuos?