Good n Natural Bar – Great Filler Item For Mega Sale

January 21, 2013

good n naturalIf you still have your coupons for the FREE Good n Natural Bar, the mega sale is a great time to use them! The coupons will come in very handy in case you need a filler item. I expect to shop over the next two weeks and find items on my list out of stock. Hopefully the bars will be available in case of need.

Depending on how the register deducts the coupon, you might even make a little money on these. If anyone shops and uses them – let us know if the coupon deducts 39¢ or the price before mega discount (89¢).

Good N’ Natural Bar, $0.39
-FREE Good’n Natural Bar, up to $1.50 01/06/2013 RP Insert (exp 02/17/2013)
-$2/6 Good ‘n Natural Bar Kroger eCoupon Rolling
-$1.50/6 Good ‘n Natural Bars
Great little mega filler!

Be sure and check out the full inclusion list for the Kroger Mega Sale.

Comments

22 Responses to “Good n Natural Bar – Great Filler Item For Mega Sale”
  1. Whitney says:

At my store (Central Ohio) they have to key in the price of any free coupon item. So at least here, these are a moneymaker.

2. Carrie says:

Those were no where to be found at my kroger. At least, not in the natural isles where they normally are.

3. julia says:

I did two transactions with these this morning one cashier put them in at .89 and the other put it in at a dollar. I suspect the second one didn’t know exactly how to submit it. I did include the reach floss in this deal but got no Catalina. Is that deal dead?

4. rachel says:

my cashier take off the 89 cent : ) wow .50 cent money maker !!and free bars

5. Tiffany says:

I’ve checked the Kroger and Meijer here in Louisville, Ky. and could not find them at all :(

6. jodi bradshaw says:

aww, another item i already used my coupons on

7. Samantha says:

I cannot find them at my store either :(

8. Jen N says:

I’ve looked for them at my Kroger as well but could not find them. Anyone who’s had luck it would be much appreciated if you could let us know what aisle you found these on. Thanks in advance!

9. Lindsey says:

My cashier took off the $.89, so a money maker

10. Glenn says:

I’m not seeing the $2/6 eQ… although maybe this is because the sale doesn’t start until Wednesday in my area? Or was it part of a “special” separate loading page, like the $5/5 website a few weeks back?

11. stacey says:

does anyone know if Kroger in Northern KY carries these? trying to plan out my trip.

12. Deena says:

We have about 6 different varieties at my store, they are in the nutritional “Nature’s Market” section. Cashier’s do have to key in the price on these coupons and in my experience as a cashier (at least at my store) if you put in a price higher than the actual cost, the computer will not take it and comes back with a message “price entered exceeds price of item”. Because the mega is calculated at the end this might not happen with this particular coupon so it would really be up to the cashier whether to put in .89 or .39

13. Bethany says:

Mine came off at $0.89 also. I got four pudding packs, 5 bars, and 1 hungry Jack on this transition and paid $1.90 and got a $3 catalina!!!

14. april says:

I just came back from Kroger. I tried to get these bars and the cashier said it was not part of Mega sale. :(

15. Save ALot says: