February 2, 2013
Here are the Cellfire coupons available to load for February. These coupons can be used at Kroger and Kroger subsidiaries.
Load any you think you might use. Just remember you can no longer use these with a paper coupon…so if you have a paper coupon of a higher value you want to skip loading the eCoupon.
- $0.40/2 Pillsbury® Sweet Rolls OR Grands!® Sweet Rolls.
- $1/2 PACKAGES any variety Pillsbury® Refrigerated Cookie Dough.
- $0.50/2 Pillsbury® Crescent Dinner Rolls (excludes Twin Pack).
- $0.50/1 20 OZ. OR LARGER Original Bisquick® OR Bisquick Heart Smart® Baking Mix, OR 10.6 OZ. Bisquick® Shake n Pour® Pancake Mix.
- $0.50/1 BOX Cinnamon Toast Crunch® cereal.
- $0.50/1 BOX Chex® cereal listed: Rice Chex®, Corn Chex®, Wheat Chex®, Honey Nut Chex®, Chocolate Chex®, Multi-Bran Chex®, Cinnamon Chex®, Apple Cinnamon Chex®.
- $0.75/1 BOX Kix® cereal listed: Kix®, Berry Berry Kix®, Honey Kix®.
- $0.50/1 BOX Original Cheerios® cereal (the one in the yellow box).
- $1/4 any flavor/variety Totinos® Crisp Crust Party Pizza® Products.
- $0.60/3 Old El Paso® products (Excludes Old El Paso® Refrigerated, Frozen OR Soup products).
- $0.50/2 BOXES any flavor/variety Betty Crocker® Fruit Shapes, Fruit by the Foot®, Fruit Gushers® or Fruit Roll-Ups® Fruit Flavored Snacks; Ocean Spray® Fruit Flavored Snacks, Motts® Fruit Flavored Snacks OR Sunkist® Fruit Flavored Snacks.
- $0.50/1 PACKAGE any flavor 5 OZ. OR LARGER Green Giant™ Veggie Snack Chips.
- $0.40/6 CUPS any variety Yoplait® Yogurt (Includes Original, Light, Light Thick & Creamy, Thick & Creamy, Whips!®, Lactose Free, OR Simplait™).
- $0.50/1 flavor 32 OZ. Mountain High® Yoghurt.
- $0.30/1 CUP any flavor Liberté® Greek OR Liberté Méditerranée® yogurt.
- $0.50/1 BOX any flavor Fiber One® Protein Chewy Bars.
- $0.50/2 BOXES any Nature Valley® Granola Bars (5 count or larger) OR Nature Valley® Granola Thins.
- $0.40/1 BOX any flavor Fiber One® Chewy Bars, Fiber One® 90 Calorie Chewy Bars, Fiber One® 90 Calorie Brownies OR Fiber One® Protein Chewy Bars.