February 14, 2013
- $5 when you spend $15 on any All Laundry Detergent through 4/10/13
- $5 when you spend $20 on any Ore-Ida® Frozen Potatoes through 4/17/13
This is a nice deal for anyone who needs to stock up on laundry detergent or French Fries since you’ll save 25% to 33% before you use a single coupon. Make sure you load your offers so you will get your $5 deposits!
Don’t forget that you can still grab these “One or Many” offers as well -
- $5 when you spend $20 on any StarKist® Albacore White Tuna Product in a Pouch or Can through 3/30/13
- $5 when you spend $20 on Charmin®, Mr. Clean® and Febreze® products through 3/28/13
- $10 when you spend $40 on Smart Ones before 3/24/13
- $5 when you purchase $15 or more of Snyder’s of Hanover products by 2/20/2013
There are also a few new SavingStar eCoupons that you can grab today too:
- $0.40/1 Diamond Crystal Kosher Salt (Exp 3/13/13)
- $0.40/1 Diamond Crystal Sea Salt (Exp 3/13/13)
- $0.35/1 Diamond Crystal Salt Sense (Exp 3/13/13)
If you’re not familiar with SavingStar, it is a program that deals exclusively in eCoupons. Sign-up, register your Kroger card (or any grocery or drug store rewards card) with them, load the coupons you want, and shop as you normally would. SavingStar eCoupons do not reduce your total grocery bill – instead, much like Upromise, they deposit the amount of the eCoupon into your Saving Star account. Once you reach the $5 threshold in your SavingStar account, you can transfer that money to your bank account, deposit it into your PayPal account, tradeit for an Amazon egift card, or even donate it to the American ForestsFoundation.