Free Mentos Gum At Kroger

August 4, 2013

Javascript and Local Storage are required to make a Shopping List.

mentos coupon

Grab FREE Mentos at Kroger with the coupon in the paper today! It’s a good thing the sale will last a while…I bet these will go fast.

Mentos Gum Pocket Bottle, 15ct $1 (reg $1.59) - through 9/7/13
-$1/1 Mentos Gum Bottle, Any – 08-04-13 SS Insert
Free after coupon!

If you want to add this deal to your shopping list click

Mentos Gum Pocket Bottle, 15ct $1 (reg $1.59) - through 9/7/13
-$1/1 Mentos Gum Bottle, Any – 08-04-13 SS Insert
Free after coupon!

Javascript and Local Storage are required to make a Shopping List.

Comments

9 Responses to “Free Mentos Gum At Kroger”
  1. Amber says:

What is the sale price on these?

2. Missy says:

The coupon in our paper, toledo, ohio, for this was $0.50 off a new mentos mint tin- they look like the gum because they have the same type of container, but the coupon was actually for mints

3. sandy says:

The 15 ct gum were 50 cents at both of the krogers closet to my house. The $1 coupons scanned with no beeps. I used 10 and got $5 overage.

4. These were all on sale for 50 cents at my store, not on closeout or anything. My Qs scanned with no problem as well. Hooray for overage.

Side note: I think this store (Brentwood, TN) stopped doubling (with no notice). :-(

5. Jasmine says:

Mine were 0.88 in Hazel Park, MI!

6. Maxine says:

Mentos at my Kroger were two of a dollar and they honered the coupons so I used four coupons and got eight free :)

7. donna says:

I found mentos gum for $1.00, 2/$1.00 and a bin with 3/$1.00. Really confusing, but they honored the 3/$1.00 and I was able to get six free with my two coupons.