August 24, 2013
Taco Tuesday doesn’t have to be boring thanks to Old El Paso! Here at my house it will vary every time. Sometims I opt for grilled chicken tacos with fajita veggies. The next week we may have beef tacos with guacamole and then the next time it may be fish tacos. Keeping it fresh and exciting means that my crew will gobble up dinner without any complaints.
With products from Old El Paso you can easily create your own twist and whip up your own version of a taco.
- Rinse & Chop Foldable Chopping Board
- Prep & Serve Nesting Storage bowls
- Fold-Flat Grater
- Old El Paso Soft Flour Tortillas
- Old El Paso Traditional Refried Beans
- Old El Paso Taco Seasoning
Entry is simple…you just need to complete the task below! You can gain a bonus entry as well (just make sure that you leave one entry for each one — up to a total of 2 comments.) As a reminder, comments left on Facebook, Twitter or other posts will not be included. I will choose the winners on 8/28 at 11 pm.
- Leave a comment telling me your favorite version of a taco.
- Follow I Heart Kroger on Facebook