September 21, 2013
I’m really liking the Private Selection mega sale this week and I thought I would pull out a couple of my favorite deals. I’m sure we’ll see more inclusions in the store….but for now, I’m loving that we can save on fresh meat, produce, deli items, and more.
Be aware that there is a limit of four rewards per transaction, so plan your shopping trips accordingly Remember you can check out all the in-ad inclusions over here!
- Private Selection Angus Ground Chuck, Fresh, 80% Lean, $3.99/lb
- Private Selection Beef Patties, Frozen, Select Varieties, 2 lb Box, $6.99
- Private Selection Chips, Select Varieties, 5 to 9 oz, $1.49
- Private Selection Coffee, Select Varieties, 10 to 12 oz, or Pods, 12 ct, $4.99
- Private Selection Olive Oil, Select Varieties, 17 oz, $4.99
- Private Selection Swiss Cheese, Select Varieties, In the Deli, $6.99/lb
- Private Selection Turkey Breast, Frozen, Bone-In, $1.99/lb
Don’t forget that we also have a Private Selections Culinary Collections Sweepstakes that we can enter. The grand prize is a Viking® Range, a Culinary Arts® Cookware set, a WÜSTHOF Knife set and a $1,000 Kroger Family of Stores gift card. The sweepstakes runs through November 14…be sure to enter!