How would you like to win a year’s worth of FREE chicken and $4000? You have the chance in the Perdue Verifiably Good contest!
Perdue recently announced that they are the FIRST poultry company to receive the USDA Process Verified Seal. That means that the USDA has verified that Perdue products with this seal are from chickens that were fed an all vegetarian diet with no animal byproducts and have been raised without cages. To help announce this exciting news, Perdue has kicked off a video contest that will give the grand prize winner $4000 plus a year’s worth of free chicken!
I don’t know about you guys but I would be jumping for joy if I won that much chicken…the $4000 prize wouldn’t be too shabby either 😀
I cook with chicken 3-4 nights each week so winning would mean big things for my budget! My guys love all of my chicken recipes and I love the versatility and ease of cooking with Perdue chicken. I definitely have a few tips to share. I can’t decide if I want to share a tip or a recipe. I have a couple of ideas so now I just need to grab my little pocket camcorder!
To enter all you have to do create a video with your best tips, tricks, techniques and recipes for preparing or serving your favorite chicken dish. Just head over to Perdue Verifiably Good for all the details and to upload your video.
Here are some of the specifics you need to know:
- Open to consumers who are located wherever its products are sold (All states east of the Mississippi River plus Missouri and Minnesota) to showcase their best tips, tricks or techniques for preparing or serving chicken. Videos have to be three minutes or less.
- Submission for entries opened on Tuesday, February 1, and ends on March 28. The winner will be selected by a combination of public voting and a panel of judges.
- The grand prize winner will receive $4000 plus a year’s worth of free chicken. The first prize winner will receive $1000 and a year’s supply of free chicken, and the second prize winner will receive a year’s supply of free chicken.
I have my thinking cap on. You better believe I can come up with a quick 1 – 3 minute video for this one. This is definitely my kind of contest!! So grab your Perdue chicken and get your video camera going. This one ends on March 28th, so get busy!
The folks at Perdue are giving FIVE of my readers a $5 Perdue coupon to help get your creative juices flowing 😀
Entry is simple! You just need to answer the question below by leaving a comment on this site! You can gain up to 2 bonus entries for doing each additional item listed (just make sure that you leave one entry for each one — up to a total of 4 comments.) As a reminder, comments left on Facebook, Twitter or other posts will not be included. I will choose five winners on Monday 3/14 around 11pm.
1. What type of chicken do you cook with most often?
2. Follow Perdue Chicken on Facebook.
Disclosure: Perdue provided me with information as well as coupons for me and my winners. All comments and opinions are my own!