A few weeks ago, Perdue had a video contest to celebrate that they are the FIRST poultry company to receive the USDA Process Verified Seal.This means that the USDA has verified that Perdue products with this seal are from chickens that were fed an all vegetarian diet with no animal byproducts and have been raised without cages. Now there are 10 finalists, with a mix of personalities and pizzazz, but they need your votes!
Here is how you vote–it is super simple!
- Log in or create an account (takes less than 10 seconds)
- Go to the View Entries page
- Click the video thumbnails to watch each video
- Click the “Vote for this video” button for your favorite!
You and the judges are rating each video on the following criteria:
- Preparation or Cooking Process
Hurry and vote!! Voting closes on April 18 at noon EST – so spread the word!
You can vote once per day, so be sure to help your favorite video be named Verifiably Good! *Limit one vote per day and 5 votes per IP address.
Now on to the part where YOU can be a winner – Five of my readers are going to get a chance to win a $5 coupon to grab your own Perdue Chicken–the first with the USDA Process Verified Seal!!
Entry is simple, you just need to follow the instructions below! You can gain up to 3 bonus entries for doing each additional item listed (just make sure that you leave one entry for each one — up to a total of 4 comments.) As a reminder, comments left on Facebook, Twitter or other posts will not be included. I will choose five winners on Monday 4/18 around 11pm.
1. Head over and vote then come back and let me know your favorite! There are some fabulous recipes and tips, and I can’t wait to give them a try!!
2. Follow Perdue Chicken on Facebook.
Disclosure: Perdue provided me with information as well as coupons for me and my winners. All comments and opinions are my own!