This post is sponsored by Mizkan. All comments and opinions are my own.
Is there anything better than a big batch of chicken wings?
I like to eat garlic chicken wings, Buffalo chicken wings, ranch chicken wings AND when I am hankering for an Asian inspired meal, I absolutely love to whip up a batch of Asian Sticky Wings. The sweet sticky sauce paired with the tender chicken just can’t be beat.
Now I usually do these wings in the oven because I like the ease of throwing them in and letting them go. BUT, if you don’t want to heat up your house you can absolutely grill these wings and still get that same amazing flavor. You simply brush the sauce on the wings, turn and repeat a few times and in no time flat you have tasty Asian Sticky Wings that your whole family will love!
Notice that you don’t need a ton of ingredients for this recipe. Many of the items are pantry staples. What you don’t have on hand can be found at your local Kroger. Plus you can even save some money… load the big Nature’s Intent Organic Apple Cider Vinegar offer and save $2 on your purchase!
Each bottle of Nature’s Intent Organic Apple Cider Vinegar is crafted with care by a family-owned company with over eight generations of vinegar-brewing expertise—bringing clean, crisp flavors to all your favorite drinks and dishes. Nature’s Intent Organic Apple Cider Vinegar is gluten-free, non-gmo, vegan and kosher! It’s the perfect addition to my slaw recipe and so many other tasty meals.
- 2 pounds chicken wings (Drumettes and Flats)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons oil
- Cooking spray
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1½ tablespoons Nature’s Intent Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 teaspoons red chili paste
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger, grated or minced
- Preheat oven to 375º F.
- Line a large sheet pan with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Rinse the wings and dry with a paper towel.
- Toss the wings in the oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place the wings on the prepared pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- Turn the wings and bake for an additional 20 minutes.
- While the wings bake, in a large bowl, whisk together the Nature's Intent Apple Cider Vinegar, chili paste, honey, brown sugar, soy sauce, garlic and ginger.
- Use tongs to toss the wings in the sauce, coating completely.
- Place the sauced wings back in the oven and broil for an additional 5 - 7 minutes until the sauce has thickened and is bubbly.